329
Went to Bath today to do Teh Shop with Char and Cray.
I only had 20 quids so I got Hot Hot Heat - Elevator and Lost In Translation on DVD. I haven't seen Lost In Translation but it's been recommended by many and I think I'll enjoy it. I've had Elevator downloaded for a while and it's acetacular and nice and poppy so I got it in CD form too.
Um... I think I'll post this list in EVERY post for a while. The bolded items are the ones I have purchased.
DVD: Anchorman
DVD: Sin City
DVD: Family Guy Boxset (Seasons 1 - 3)
DVD: I'm Alan Partridge Series 1
DVD: I'm Alan Partridge Series 2
DVD: Scrubs Season 1
DVD: Scrubs Season 2
CD: Alkaline Trio - Maybe I'll Catch Fire
CD: Armor For Sleep - What To Do When You Are Dead
CD: Audio Karate - Lady Melody
CD: Brand New - Your Favourite Weapon
CD: Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism
CD: Dugong - Hat Danko
CD: Emanuel - Soundtrack To A Headrush
CD: Fastlane - A New Start
CD: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave
CD: Hot Hot Heat - Elevator
CD: Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams
CD: Jimmy Eat World - Clarity
CD: Race The Sun - Rest Of Our Lives Is Tonight
CD: The Academy Is - Almost Here
CD: The Rocket Summer - Calendar Days
CD: The Rocket Summer - Hello, Good Friend
CD: The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean It
CD: This Providence - Our Worlds Divorce
CD: Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer - Jalopy Go Far
CD: Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer - The Popsicle EP
Clothes: Some kind of band t-shirt.
Shoes: Some type of skate type shoe.
The only problem is the only things available in the shops are the DVD's (Sin City and Scrubs Season 2 aren't out 'til 26th Sept) and a few CD's. The rest I'll have to order online or something when I'm rich enough.
I saw Anchorman, Scrubs Season 1 and Jack Johnson today but couldn't afford them. Bah to the hizzumbug, Watson.
Alls I seem to post about lately is things I've bought. SHALLOW!!11!
Wanting of possessions aside, I have work tonight to earn some monies to pay back t'Mother for her lending of cash to me a while back.
This week has been like this day wise.
Monday: Relax
Tuesday: Work
Wednesday Relax
Thursday: Work
Friday: Relax
Saturday: Work
Which is a tad bit rubbish and informs me that I definately could NOT work full time in the near future.
This weekend = KEBAB WEEKEND/WEEKEND OF THE MEAT/SOMETHING ELSE HIGHLY FUNNY
Yeah, I'm that exciting that I'm taking my girlfriend to get a kebab and then we are going to watch a film. I'm such a great boyfriend
I need to do things. I still feel pretty good though. Just The Impending Dread of Doom in my stomach because of work.
I think I'll stop rambling now.
I LOVE CANDICE BRYANT.
Yeah, now I'll go, yo.
chro x


4 Comments:
At 2:42 PM,
Tiina said…
I think you are a great boyfriend gar :) ...you make an effort for candice and it's nice :)
At 4:18 PM,
. said…
aww that made me smile :D
and shut up Mr Dishwasher, you are a a GREAT boyfriend. i'll explain it all to you in private.
and i love you! :D
At 4:29 PM,
. said…
oh and Tiina, god, i wish you'd stop flirting with my boyfriend.
thanks so much.
At 6:39 AM,
Tiina said…
LoL, I'm like that with everyone (even girls most of the time :p) but I'll stop if it makes you happy :)
Post a Comment
<< Home